10.07.2020Russian-Turkish business seminar "Current trends in the automotive industry"
- Population –10,9 thousand
- Area: 825 km² (2.2% of the area of Ulyanovsk Region).
- Region's length: 56 km from north to south, 24 km from west to east.
- It borders Penza Region (Sosnovoborsky District), Inzensky, Baryshsky and Veshkaimsky districts of Ulyanovsk Region
- Population – 46 thousand
- Area: 2256 km² (6.3% of the area of Ulyanovsk Region).
- It borders Bazarnosyzgansky, Veshkaimsky, Mainsky, Kuzovatovsky and Nikolaevsky districts of Ulyanovsk Region and also Penza Region.
- Population – 22,0 thousand
- Area: 1426 km² (3.8% of the area of Ulyanovsk Region).
- It borders Bazarnosyzgansky, Baryshsky, Karsunsky, Mainsky and Inzensky districts of Ulyanovsk Region.
- Dimitrovgrad is the administrative centre of Melekessky District in Ulyanovsk Region, it has the second highest population and industrial production concentration in the region.
- Population – 127, 5 thousand (as of 01.01.2010).
- The town's area is about 4,150 ha and is on the Bolshoy Cheremshan River where it flows into the Kuybyshev Reservoir.
- It is about 85 km to the region's capital, Ulyanovsk, and about 160 km to Samara and 100 km to Tolyatti in Samara Region.